Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 with studio flash try out
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:31:04 -0000

David

One light, a 200 head into an umbrella.  Normally I would use an Octobox, a
softbox, a snoot etc. but I couldn't be bothered to set it all up and the
kiddies were getting bored.  It is cheating, but I was trying out a new
180mm f/4 lens I got for my Hasselblad when I remebered about Mark doing
sutdio stuff with his M, so I thought I would give it a try.  Only had
Provia 100F available but seems to look OK converted to b&w.

The 90 AA is a stunning lens, easily the par of anything else I have, bar
perhaps the 180mm Hasselblad lens.

Thanks for the comment.

Simon