Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo List that talks about Photography
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:33:38 EST

In a message dated 2/12/03 8:11:41 AM, nbeddoe@lehman.com writes:

<< Despite the title, this is not a troll,   I've grown very fond of the

meanderings of the LUG and I wouldn't want to see it changed.  However, I'd

also like to read a forum that concentrates more on pictures themselves and

a bit less on equipment.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a good

list with lively criticism?

Thanks

Neil >>

I'd like to know as well.

Those that are vaguely interested in Fashion can go to the Fashion Only Forum
located at www.duroi.com/fashionforum.   There is a requirement there that if
you wish to comment on someone else's posted work that you have to offer up
your own.   It's mostly an ecclectic group of working photographers though a
very small percentage are actually making a living off fashion/beauty
photography.

Lots of posts of models, photographers, makeup artists looking for work, as
well as said group posting their newest work.  As long as you don't act like
a troll, there's room for beginners as well, and the thing I like most about
it is there are often time "coffee house" like discussions on photography,
photographer's gaze, sex, sexism, etc.

Kim

www.vonseidl.net