Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Film Scanners
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:20:30 -0800 (PST)

Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com wrote:

> Doug,
> I thought your scans looked very good. What about printing
> them?

Perhaps list members who have purchased Anna's Hummingbird, Rufous Hummingbird or Golden Eagle prints can answer this question.  I printed the coyote2 photo on my inket printer and I'm quite happy with it.  I had the Golden Eagle photo printed as a 14x20 on a LightJet and I'm delighted with it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com