Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 7: My creative daughter
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:39:05 -0700

Nathan,
I really like alt2 the best by far. You certainly captured her concentration.
The first alt cracked me up. Where does one get that book?
Gary

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 7: My creative daughter)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 7: My creative daughter)