Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 7: My creative daughter
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:03:44 +0100

Thanks Gary! The book is from one of the big London bookstores. When I
go to London, Monica expects me to bring her at least 3-4 books, and I
am happy to oblige, since browsing at Foyles or the other big bookshops
on Charing Cross Roads is one of my favorite London pastimes. They stay
open until 11 p.m., so there is plenty of time to browse even after a
full day of meetings etc., and nearby are plenty of pubs and restaurants
for physical nourishment.

Nathan

Gary Marklund wrote:
> Nathan,
> I really like alt2 the best by far. You certainly captured her concentration.
> The first alt cracked me up. Where does one get that book?
> Gary
>
> On Sunday 16 February 2003 09:58, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>
>>http://www.wajsman.com/2003_7.jpg
>>http://www.wajsman.com/2003_7alt1.jpg
>>
>>http://www.wajsman.com/2003_7alt2.jpg

- --