Subject: Re: [Leica] Women in Medicine
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:10:36 -0700

Hi Sonny....hmmmmm....It's interesting that you have rather curiously equated Women in
Medicine  selectively with nurses,  and further...

associated docs with  "grumpy,  and men.... "

I agree with your affection about  "Women in Medicine"  (Ted and Sandy are here at Phoenix
Children's Hospital  photographing this very week), but to set the record straight...
women in medicine today  includes many, many, doctors....as well as med students, nurses ,
and many others... and further, the fact is...  many nurses today are men....

Steve