Subject: Re: [Leica] There Are Many Women in Medicine
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:38:40 +1100

>absolutely Buzz... far more of my MD colleagues now are women...
>things have changed
>vastly... I am glad your wife  will have the opportunity to work
>with Ted and Sandy...
>
>as to your question... who was the  first woman at Hopkins in
>Medicine...I don't know, but
>I am curious...Steve

My year in Medicine was the first here to have 50% women, and
wonderful friends they are: sadly, they were all better stewdints
than me ;-) The increasing number of ladies in Medicine is changing
the profession in many ways, some welcome, some surprising. I enjoy
the evolution ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin