Subject: RE: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:10:52 -0800 (PST)

Howdy
The appearance of interaction with the members of the
represented community is all important here. For that
reason politicians will often make phonecalls to their
constituents, e-mail them or even sit around for a
seemingly endless time at these town meeting things,
listening attentively with profound looks on their
faces to the constructive ideas of the "people". In
the end of course they obey the will of their
benefactors. But they must be subservient to the will
of the electorate you say! Well, yes, but they only
have to respond to public opinion - which is sheparded
in whatever direction by the power brokers. Show me
almost any grass roots movement excepr for civil
rights, gun rights and maybe the current anti war
movement and I'll show you a power broker who didn't
get his piece of the action!
See Ya
Javier

PS: On a different matter I was wondering. Are the
newer M lenses adjustable for RF cam depth?