Subject: [Leica] Was anti-war stuff, is now, gasp, "Some of my friends are Republicans"
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:15:13 -0500

BD:

I too consider Austin a friend and ask, why would he read the liberal
press anymore than I, (or maybe you) would read the conservative press?

The WSJ for example, is enough to make me vomit... so I imagine Austin
might feel the same about something like the Boston Globe/NY Times. :)

Jim "Leica using LIBERAL Democrat", Hemenway

http://www.hemenway.com