Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't put a filter on your lens you said. I ignored you and gues s what...
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:19:10 -0500

I have a soft rubber textured disk, about 5 inches in diameter, which
arrived with a small case of marinara sauce.  Instead of using it for
the sauce, I've found that it's one of the best things that I found to
remove stuck filters.  I haven't had one so stuck that I would need the
epoxy solution... but maybe someday.
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com