Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on shooting in snowstorms.
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:12:01 -0500

At 09:43 PM 2/17/03 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>I think that Brian wants us to talk about photography rather than
>conservative plots and such.  :)

Most of the commentary on this List consists of political asides by those
who wish to steal us of our liberties, Jim.

The snide comments would properly be reserved for your own kind, who fight
by innuendo, personal asualt, and downright calumny and canard.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on shooting in snowstorms.)