Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on shooting in snowstorms.
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:10:33 -0500

Lincoln, lincoln I've been thinkin,
what in the world have you been drinkin?
Is it whisky? Is it wine?
Oh my gawd it's turpentine!

Marc, so now I'm guilty of innuendo, personal assault, calumny and
canard?  And, I and my "kind" are trying to steal our liberties?

Your message is one of the most irrational that you've ever posted, and
is not worthy of you or of any further comment.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com