Subject: Re: [Leica] The Wall Street JOURNAL and a country lawyer :)
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:59:50 -0500

Austin:

I'm not wrong, but I do have a different view of things than do you.

For example I think that the upcoming tax cuts of 5 billion dollars for
one million wealthy Americans are very out of whack, while you think
that they deserve it.

A million dollars is 1,000 thousands.
A billion dollars is 1,000 millions.

One million people are going to get 5,000 millions of dollars in tax
breaks... I do think that that is wrong but I'm aware that you won't
agree with me.

I won't participate any further in this discussion so I give you my
permission to get in the last word :)
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com