Subject: Re: [Leica] Look at my PICTURES @#$@##it!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:08:13 -0800

Adam Bridge wrote:

> On 2/18/03 Kyle Cassidy  wrote:
>
> >http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2003/8/index.html
> >
> >I'm a spoiled child and want attention.
>
> Everyone looks at your pictures Kyle.
> --

Are you keeping track of "hits."

I was thinking about that about an hour ago. How do we know how good our
site is? But the number of hits?

No because they could all be looking at it for 5 seconds and moving on.
We need to know how long they stayed on the site and that would be an
indication of how good the site is I would think. I was thinking this in
response to that guy who was mad at us for not liking his site. I think
"It's what's up front that counts!"

It's certainly not the audiences responsibility to look at a site, spend
time with it and like it. It's the persons who makes the site.

I'm sure Kyles stuff all gets lots of hits and stays. Very few foul
balls and pop ups.

Kyle has forgotten more about website design and the communication
involved (writing mixed with images) then I and most of us will ever
know. And I've not no problem at all with his images, Leica or no Leica;
I Leica.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
Photography