Subject: Re: [Leica] Brian, can you take these loonies off?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Actually
OT is the reason I've been on this list for so many
years, either on the active list or on the digest when
I have too much other mail coming in. I love the
Small-Colen wars and Iraq talk. All of the other lists
have gotten very anal and are now filled with easily
offended sorts who complain to the moderator secretly
and try to get you expelled. BTW: here's my latest
thought.

If the Iraqis wanted to stop this war dead cold before
it starts they could expand upon their scorched earth
policy of 91 but instead of simply igniting the oil
flow at the surface they could drill into the beds and
drop a few thousands pounds of thermite ready to blow
10 different ways in each bed and dare anyone to
attack!
If they managed to ignite the beds well enough the
self sustaining fire would eventually collapse the
earth ceiling creating enormous lakes of fire and
releasing billions of tons of smoke. The world would
not see daylight again few thousand years!

Clearly I should be a world leader. But I'm stuck on
this list.

Javier