Subject: Re: [Leica] Calibrating Monitor
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:53:54 -0500

Rafael - interesting pic - would have liked it better in color.  My reading
( i.e. I'm not an expert) suggests that Windows folks should have a gamma
of 2.2.  Traditional teaching suggests that Mac users should use
1.8.  Recent sources are now saying that Mac should also be 2.2.

I now use 2.2 upon this more recent advice.

ernie - don't blame me for what I read - nitka