Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures and Privacy/Film Industry/Susan Sontag, too!
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:17:03 -0800

Kevin Costner got it right in "Bull Durham" in the famous monolog:

"I believe in the soul.
The cock.
The pussy.
The small of a woman's back.
The hanging curve-ball.
High fiber.
Good scotch.

That the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap.

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing astroturf and
the designated hitter.

I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography.
Opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas eve.
And I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days... "