Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:54:34 -0500

That's funny.  I don't make my living with them, but this is almost
exactly how I got to be a Leica user.  All those years of reading
Schwalberg and others wax poetic about the Leica in Pop Photo must have
had an impact.

Of course what I DID get for my birthday, an Argus C3, may have given me
the rangefinder bug.  It's all history now.

Mike D