Subject: RE: [Leica] BD and the M7
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:38:19 -0500

Well, Marc me boy - and I am, btw, your elder, someone of my apparent
youth indeed appreciates longevity. But someone of my intelligence finds
it more than a bit amusing that now, many months after the end of the
all mechanical line was reached and announced, some people are weeping
over the fact that the second 'new' M camera won't be all mechanical.

And, no, I really don't much care that the Visoflex, perhaps the
ultimate Rube Goldberg contraption of the photo world, doesn't fit
today's Leicas. After all, today there are real, excellent SLRs, even
one made by Leica, that save us from having to play plumber with our
rangefinder bodies inorder to turn them into something they were never
designed to be. ;-)

B. D.