Subject: RE: [Leica] Protest pics: Selection, bias, seeing
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:06:12 -0500

Excellent, excellent, questions, Peter. And in some ways your points are
personified by Magnum photographer Marc Ribaud's photos of the now
time-worn woman carrying the photo of herself -taken by Ribaud - as a
young anti-war demonstrator confronting (sheathed) bayonets with a
flower at the Pentagon in 1967.

B. D.