Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:25:29 -0700

Babel Fish translation of this page:

http://www.web.nshkk.co.jp/brands/leica/news/mp6.htm

states there will only be 400 available worldwide. It does use a
mechanical shutter and, interestingly, it uses the TTL electronics.

Now there is supposed to be a "new" regular production cheap M? coming
soon. I have heard that it will use a M7 shutter with no automatic
setting. Is this the one you are referring to Henning?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)
Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)