Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:21:22 -0500

Bob Schwalberg wrote for Popular Photography for many years.  He
apparently did a lot of film-developer testing in the 50s, and then, I
think, went to work for Leica.  Later he was back at Pop Photo.  Maybe
somebody can give a better bio.  He had a great way of writing about
technical issues.

I have never seen one of his straps.  I do have a Domke gripper strap
which is nice, but as that article says the clips look a little cheesy.
  They work though.

Mike D