Subject: RE: [Leica] Silly errors
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:45:19 -0500

> I wonder how many of the newer
> generation have problems like this and give up on the M6 ( M7)
> because they
> just can not deal with the various fidgets that must be done to get a
> picture....

Yes, they would rather spend hours programming the damn thing, than turn an
aperture ring, shutter speed knob, and focusing ring.  Three things.  Oh,
the HORROR!

I'm surprised none of the new digi-cameras don't have MP3 players built-in.

Austin

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Silly errors)