Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:46:46 -0500

Steve,

> ...it does NOT matter who signed the check.

To you, perhaps.  Obviously, you don't understand the issue, so there is no
use in trying to explaining it to you.

> it is none of his business.

If that is how Tina feels, that is up to Tina to say, NOT YOU.  Personally,
I feel if someone is stumping a product, that it is in their own best
interest to disclose any affiliation with the manufacturer in order to allow
people to judge, if they so choose, said "stumping" in that light.  That may
not matter to you, but it certainly does to some people, and it's not your
place to tell people what does or doesn't matter to them, whether you
understand the issue or not.

> So is he going to chase Tina away like
> he helped chase Erwin away?

That's entirely BS.  Talk about "over the line", Steve.

Austin