Subject: Re: [Leica] Conflict of Interest
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:34:42 -0500

Now you've put me on the spot ( palms sweating.......)

I was thinking more like

Tina Manley, ASMP
Sometime Lecturer at Leica Park Square Seminar.

But your point maybe that you don't have a conflict of interest and the
signature line maybe overkill.

( now quickly deflect attention so you don't get beat up....... hey it
worked in junior high)

ernie

If people put on a smoking jacket while using a pipe, bathrobe after the
shower why would anyone put on a windbreaker?