Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica MP --now typewriters
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:16:21 -0500

I wouldn't argue with a thing you've just written Sonny - and would only
add that the day I arrived at Newsday from the Wash Post - where they
were still using Selectrics and 6-ply copy paper - and was told that I
would "have to" learn to use the Atex computer system, I thought I'd
died and gone to heaven. And I had and loved a Kaypro.