Subject: Re: [Leica] New Films at PMA
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:02:12 -0600

On the subject of film etc.  Who out there knows of a good color lab in the
Iowa (Cedar Rapids) area that I can get my film processed at, should also
do great B&W work also.  I've been here for 3 years and there does not seem
to be any place in Cedar Rapids or otherwise I can get my stuff processed
at.  I have found a photo dealer in town - Photo Pro - that does decent
work but no custom stuff.  If not in Iowa how about Chicago area?

Gene