Subject: Re: [Leica] These kids today! (was Re: silly errors)
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:00:35 -0600

I assume you sent this same message to all the posters overt the last week
talking about Hasselblads, Olympus, Canon, Nikon, Porsche, MG, BMW, and
typwriters etc.??

You missed my point obviously.

                      ned@kajabbi.com
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] These kids today! (was Re: silly errors)

                      02/25/2003 06:23 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

This is the LEICA Forum. I think you are in the wrong place. Let your
student
use the ulyimate manual camera.