Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit vs Canon Built-in Winder
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:28:48 -0800 (PST)

Never used a Leicavit--Tried a SNOOKY(?) on a SM
Leica, and that seemed like the coolest low profile
gadget ever!  Had a Canon VT and after Ken Ruth CLA'd
her, the trigger wind was quiet and smooth and if only
it could have been mated to an M body, life would have
been perfect.  I have a jpeg of the VT trigger wind
guts if anyone wants to see it--chain driven and
SIMPLE.

Cheers,

Patrick