Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit vs Canon Built-in Winder
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:51:27 -0500

David,
I have a Canon and have had an MP.  I wouldn't say there was any significant
difference.  I have used and abused both, they both advance the film quickly
and pretty silently.  As to complexity issues, I bought my MP used and it
had been used hard.  I used it hard for five years .  It had to compete with
the motors on the Nikon's and did a fine job of it.  The winder on the Canon
has been used for almost fifty years, it is still going strong.

I think the real question is do you want a screw mount or an M mount camera?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "SML" <leirex@access4less.net> (Re: [Leica] Leicavit vs Canon Built-in Winder)