Subject: RE: [Leica] Sweet Tea
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:16:48 -0800 (PST)

Corn meal, flour, a little corn starch, cayenne,
garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Marinate
the catfish in Louisianna Hot Sauce, mustard and above
spices. Go straight from marinade into corn meal mix
and into grease at 375 degrees.
 Eat, sip your sweet tea, sigh.
 Life is good...
Clif Wright

- --- Kit McChesney | acmefoto <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
wrote:
> Sonny--
>
> Well, I should have known that you'd beat me to the
> punch! And with Luzianne
> tea, too! Lawd.
>
> Where I come from, we don't boil the tea bags. We
> boil the water (if you're
> a highbrow water drinker, use bottled or filtered),
> pour it to about 1 1/2
> inches below the top of a 32-ounce container with
> the bags (if you don't
> have Luzianne, or Tetley family size bags, and are a
> buyer of high-brow
> teas, then use about 7 bags of Orange Pekoe), and
> let it steep for about 5-7
> minutes. I take out the tea bags, and then I put the
> sugar in and stir it
> up. Add either water to fill or ice cubes. After it
> sits awhile and cools
> off, I then put it in the fridge and let it get nice
> 'n cold. Then serve
> over ice. Yum!
>
> I'll bet Bill has a recipe, too, since he's in
> Mississippi.
>
> Now, how about fried catfish? Do you have a good
> recipe for that, Sonny?
> It's gotta have cornmeal in it ... ;-)
>
> Kit

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud