Subject: RE: [Leica] Robert Capa story on Public Television
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:36:40 -0700

Now ain't that the truth! I may be "only" 43 but I remember all the greats
and until recently, had no idea who all these newcomers were (I guess
they're my age!). They all seem like children. Not real actors, just
television images or something. I grew up around movie posters and film
stills, though, as my dad's first career was with 20th Century Fox and
Paramount, and we had more posters and stills of the great actors than you
could shake a stick at! I think my parents still have a framed picture of
John Wayne in the house!

Kit