Subject: [Leica] New Nikon slide Scanner at PMA?
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:16:48 -0500

I'm itching to buy a new Nikon 4000dpi slide scanner to complete
my digital darkroom project.  Nikon has a $200 rebate on their
Super Coolscan 4000ED scanner thru the end of March.  That
brings the price down to $1200 from B&H in NY.

Has anyone heard of a new model being announced or released
at PMA?  It would just be my luck to buy one and have a better
model announced after I take delivery.

Thanks.

Richard

Richard Clompus