Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 and CL repair question?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:08:23 -0600

I have always had good luck with Leica USA.  They are reasonably fast, and
do a good job and guaranty their work for a year.  Don't know how their
prices are compared to others though.

Gene

                      Ken Firestone
                      <kenf@speakeasy.net>                To:       "leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] M2 and CL repair question?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      02/26/2003 07:41 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Hello,

I have an M2 that has had a rough life, and is in need of at least a
cleaning, lube and adjustment. Should I send it to Leica US, or is
there a better place for reasonable repairs? Same for my CL, which is
in a bit better shape.

BTW, I am in the Washington, DC area.

Ken Firestone, W3CAT     | For every problem there is one solution
kenf@speakeasy.net              |  which is simple, neat, and wrong.
ken@firestone.net        |   -- H. L. Mencken