Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Johnnie Walker
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:40:50 -0500

Nathan,
  So I would guess that you are not fond of this particular brand????
Perhaps I should print the line out and then when things go as you suspect,
I can just quote it to the host :->
  I know one is supposed to acquire a taste for Scotch but faced with that
and the endless supply of beverages I find more appealing, I have always
chickened out and gone with the tried and true.  Was thinking since this
event is at a pretty high rent place, it was my chance to mature - at least
one facet of my life anyhow...
Bill