Subject: RE: [Leica] R9
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:04:16 -0500

Nathan,
  Yes, it is the new APO Macro.
  Guess I'll meander to Jim's favorite camera shop on Saturday and see if
they have the new saturated film.  Sunday there is a Harley Davidson show at
the new Porsche/Audi/VW dealer, they are across the street from each other
and both are sparkling new buildings so they are trying a cross promotion,
it's by Reading if you are interested Jim.  Should be something of interest
to take there - course the mercury vapor lights will be a treat.  And, no I
won't be riding my bike.
Bill