Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: [MUGers] Re: New M?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:27:38 -0700

I cannot believe anyone could mention these nasty squinty zooming
viewfinders in the same post, let alone the same sentence, as the Leica
M finder. Are you really saying that they are better quality than the M
finder?! Exactly which cameras are you talking about?

If you are not happy with the performance of your Leicas, and feel
other companies can do better, then why don't you buy the other stuff?

John Collier