Subject: Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:49:31 -0800

Steve

Then I assume that there is enough clearance to mount it on the existing
knob.
I tried a few on my M2 and M3, but the accessory rewinder needed an
amount of filing, before it could fit 'tween the knob and the RF housing. I

was hoping for a device to substitute for the outer portion of the present
knob.

Back to the drawing board. (CATIA CAD terminal)
Jerry