Subject: Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:01:55 -0800

Dante

If it is anything like any of the previous add-on rewinders that
came from back-yard garages, I guarantee that the top plates
will be scratched.  You have to constantly pull up on the little
knob to prevent interference with the top plate.

Was there anything wrong with the angled M4 type rewind?

Jerry