Subject: Re: [Leica] I just got an Epson 2200
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:04:56 -0600

I have always thought a 7 tone greyscale printer would be cool. Should not
be too hard to change over using a 2200. Of course, it looks like there will
be a 3rd party ink system of some kind for the 2200 soon.

You cannot print with any of the 2200 inks depleted. The printer says, no
way.

Chris
New Orleans