Subject: Re: [Leica] I just got an Epson 2200
From: T r i s t a n T o m <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:54:57 -0800

Just thinking out loud. I wonder what would happen if you tried printing in
black only but with the light black cartridge depleted. I say this because
as I understand it, the light black cartridge is actually a sepia toned
color rather than neutral light black.

Wouldn't it be cool if Epson came out with some greyscale ink carts that
would go into the color slots of this printer? Then we could have wonderful
archival black and while prints and swich back to color on a whim, just be
swapping cartridges.

- -Tristan Tom, Photographer.

<<

Richard,

When I have printed using "Black Only", I get a very warm tone. How are you
getting  a neutral look?

Thanks,
Chris
www.zoeicaimages.com>>