Subject: Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:17:13 -0700

Take another look Jerry, it does not go all around the knob. There is
nothing you have to fit between the knob and the top plate when it is
retracted.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/uploaded-file?bboard_upload_id=11662984

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Carl Lantz <ccwlantz@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.)