Subject: Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:01:46 -0700

Unlike all the other rewind cranks, it has a substantial top to it.
This would be enough to compensate for the open side. It does not have
to be very rigid. I never used the setscrew on my Wasserman rewind
crank. I just held it on with a bit of silicone.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.)