Subject: [Leica] OT How did we go from TTL to Dr. bashing?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:24:26 -0500

Kit - with ALL due respect the truth about all things medical in this
country is in the middle.  MDs are neither Gods or Villains - there are
some of each in our ranks.  I make some of my Leica buying money by
reviewing and scolding my fellow MD.  The rest of the time I try to do
the best i can taking care of patients although it is hard when the
Pedestal is on top of me.  I can't argue about your comments because
I've seen what you've described and worse.  On the other hand I see
daily the unfailing dedication to patients that is heart warming - and
a tribute to the oath taken many years ago.

Balance is everything

Ernie

If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pajamas, and smoke in
a smoking jacket, WHY would anyone want to wear a windbreaker??

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (RE: [Leica] OT How did we go from TTL to Dr. bashing?)