Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:11:23 -0500

Kit - for me sometimes I break out in a cold sweat thinking - " If I
drop this rig and it's run over by a Mack truck that's $5000 !"  But
I'm getting better.  Went out with the M6 with TriElmar yesterday and
had a good time - took some interesting images.  My answer to this
paranoia is to have enough backup cameras so that a trip to the repair
station is not worth agonizing over.

ernie