Subject: RE: [Leica] OT How did we go from TTL to Dr. bashing?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:33:57 -0800

At 07:13 PM 3/1/2003 -0700, Kit McChesney | acmefoto wrote:
>Woo hoo! Yay for midwife-believin' Scotch-drinking liberal tree huggers! (We
>are on the edge of Boulder, Colorado, so we have a bit in common with the
>Palo Altans ... they call Boulder "30 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"!)
>
>Kit

How OT can we get? :-) Actually, we don't drink Scotch, a bit too strong.
We did try Glenlivet or something another Glen???? once. Now Boulder,
that's a nice place. Been there couple times. Nice Pizza joint in downtown,
did a Didjeridu jamming concert under the Shell (wow 4 years ago already?)

ObLeica - looks like I have rounded out a set of lenses for my new M. I am
getting a Summicron 50/2 with the camera, a 75/2 Heliar from Camera Quest,
and a used Canon 35/2. I can't wait for them to show up!!!

I guess another Leica M6 Summilux 35 pic wouldn't hurt:
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/m6_park.jpg>

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>