Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9: Anticipation
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 01:30:39 -0500

Nathan:
Terrific story and even better pictures...nothing like the delight on a
child's face when it's something that they really want but don't really
think they can have....by the way...by working around the archaic
shipping rules of the company, I hereby proclaim you "Father of the
Year" for the LUG!  Congratulations on the crafty and subversive
thinking (especially for your daughter)!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9: Anticipation)