Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 Taking my own advice
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:13:12 -0500

Don,

Very, very nice image.
Thanks for posting, and inspiring.

- - Phong

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Don Dory
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 8:06 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 Taking my own advice

About a month ago, I suggested using a Summarit on extension tubes as a
macro lens.  What the heck, I put my Summarit on a LTM/M and then a M/R
adapter, set the puppy between 1.5 and 2.0, stepped out my front door
and
hunted down the wily camellia blossom.

For SonC, it seems my Camellia has finally forgiven me for taking four
feet
off the top.  For list members living in parts too cold to grow these
bushes, they are like Holly, you can cut them down to the ground but
they
keep coming back, exploding in beautiful single and double blooms in
early
spring.

As always, comments cheerfully taken.  Criticism cheerfully taken when
accompanied by optical glass offerings :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com