Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R8 and M6 TTL Wireless Flash, Multiple Flash
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 10:03:37 -0700

Hi Greg,

Did you have to be careful about the placement of the SU-4 flash? (ie:
too close or too far)
Can you dial in compensation on the SU-4 controlled flash in addition
to the settings on the master flash?
Did you use the SU-4 controlled flash for background fill, fill or main
light?

Thanks for the report as I am leaning toward a similar system. The SU-4
is reasonably priced and there are many used Nikon TTL flashes on the
market.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica R8 and M6 TTL Wireless Flash, Multiple Flash)