Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:39:53 -0500

Jerry:

Seventy degrees?  That's way too hot... I'm surprised that you reached
the end of your lush lawn in that heat.

I look forward to seeing your pics.  Where was the snow?  Do you have a
clear view of the area around Julian from your patio?

Do you know of Mt Helix in (perhaps) La Mesa?  I remember being there
once around 1963/64 and could see the snow in the distant east.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com